A vessel is an asset of considerable value and is threatened by a range of risks that are far more than any other means of transport.
Taking into account the needs of our clients, we design and propose an appropriate insurance program to cover both the statutory third party liability of the vessel and to cover the damage that can be caused to the vessel itself.
Coverage of Compulsory Liability Insurance
Coverage concerns damages that may be caused to third parties by the fault of the vessel owner. This coverage provides protection against any financial loss that the insured may suffer in the event that it is required to indemnify third parties as a result of an accident or damage from
- Injury or death of third party,
- Material damage to third-party vessels,
Own Damages Insurance is provided for damages that the vessel itself may suffer from:
- Damage from fire
- Collision or impact damage
- Maritime risks
This coverage protects your assets from accidental events, which may even result in the total loss of your vessel.
Δυνατότητα παροχής επιπλέον καλύψεων:
- Third party liability to and from skiers
- Damage to sails and masts during races
- Mechanical damages (inboard outboard engines)
- Insurance of personal items while staying on board
- Fall of outboard engine at sea
- Coverage during transport on trailer
The aforementioned coverage is given on the basis of the International Insurance Terms Institute Yacht Clauses Cl. 328 - 01.11.85 and in accordance with the limits and conditions according to Greek law.